Sunday 16 December 2012

TODAY

Hi! Long time no see (I know -.-)
BUT! I have some awesome news^^ Why I haven't been recently posting any videos is because I was to busy with both school (as always. :() but, I had a competition with my violin quartet. Wanna guess which prize we won? 2ND!!! ^^
I was so happy, because we really played horrible but still we won a very good prize with high points ( 97,14 ) which tells you how awesome we are. >v<
Before the competition I was very nervous, but since we played at 22:15 pm, I was so tired I eventually stopped being nervous and my stage fright stopped. How weird, right?!
Now I have a competition in January 3rd, I'll be playing Massenet Meditation Thais, Mussorgsky Hopak... And after that competition I'm going to play Vieuxtemps violin concerto no. 5!!! (I'm playing violin for 3 years for all of you who've been wondering) Should I consider myself as a prodigy?! ^^ heheh...
I'm tired and I have 8 EXAMS THIS WEEK going to kill myself, + concerto in theatre. -____-'' WISH ME LUCK! ^^ Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment